Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guerlain Paris: Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder


Well I went shopping for a new summer product to review and voila after browsing 2 stores (Macys and Sephora) I found what I was looking for at Dilliards. I remember how much I loved the Meteorites Miniature Guerlain Collection I bought when I was in Paris some years ago, so I decided to look into what they have. When the sales lady asked me if I wanted something, I replied I don't know. I want something new with color and dimension. I just want something new. Luckily she was Indian (she could work with my skin tone correctly! Most people match me wrong) and directed me to the Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder. At first I was skeptical (I mean I still had the meteorites, isn't it the same thing?) but then she brushed some over half my face and I was impressed with how even my face looked with ONLY powder on and I looked like I had a nice summer glow. I was so excited that I paid the crazy 50 dollars for it. But then I went home and had buyers remorse, I mean everything looks pretty in the light at the make up counter. I almost ended up returning it today, but I decided to do my make up fully and apply the bronzing powder again. Well I can say I am really happy I didn't return it. My face was absolutely gorgeous today and my boyfriend was falling all over me. Lol.

I got the 02 Brunettes shade for olive tones - perfect! They also have a 01 for Blondes (fair) and 03 for Dark Haired Women (dark)

Packaging: 5 out of 5
Rating: 5 out of 5

---Monika

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pix. very thorough

Related Posts with Thumbnails