Thursday, June 24, 2010

Urban Decay "Hall of Fame" set


For my birthday this year, my fellow blogger Monika gave me this particular makeup set as an incentive to expand my cosmetic horizons. It's called "Hall of Fame" by Urban Decay, and it comes with 5 items (all in travel size except for the primer):
  • Eyeshadow Primer Potion--Goes on smooth and covers evenly. A must-do before applying eyeshadow
  • 24-7 Glide on Eye Pencil--The smoothest, softest eyeliner I have ever tried. I use it mainly for my bottom lash line, and it glides on flawlessly in one even stroke. The color goes on dark, which is great for a dramatic look 
  • Midnight Cowboy Lipstick--A nice, subtle shade. It's a shimmery nude color, which is great when you want to tone it down. It gives your lips a surge of moisture and has a nice scent as well 
  • Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss in "Timothy"--This lip gloss is awesome. It comes in a pretty coral color and has a very soft, creamy texture. Just like the lipstick it also has a nice scent, almost like butterscotch. It's a great shade for the summer and spring 
  • Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara--Love this as well. The mascara goes on evenly and doesn't make eyelashes clumpy, which is a major plus point. It separates each lash so that eyes pop with definition. I use one coat for just a casual, laid back look and two coats if I'm going for a more dramatic look
I had never tried anything like this before, and I have to say that I'm very happy that Monika gave this to me. This particular combination set may have been a limited edition, but you can find other similar Urban Decay sets like this one at Sephora and of course Urban Decay's website

Final word? Absolutely wonderful products, as a set and individually. Definitely worth buying!

Individual product photos and color swatches coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love urban decay too

Related Posts with Thumbnails